Search for a Champ!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Lee Sin in the Jungle


What To Build:

Alright for Lee Sin you want to start off either hunters machete + 5 pots or dorans blade + 1 pot. If you go with choice #2 then I highly suggest that you go back immediately after you finish red buff or blue buff and buy a couple of potions and maybe a ward then go back to your next buff. After that you should take a look at your team and your score. If you are 0/1/1 and your team is fairly squishy start building tank items and go full tank. If you are 3/0/1 and your team is kinda tanky I suggest you build bruiser. And if you are completely fed and your team is tanky then build full damage. Everything that you can buy for Lee Sin is pretty situational.


Skill Order:

Lets remember that Lee Sin a super versatile champion but I usually like to max E first when im in the jungle for the extra wave clear damage and the slow for when you go gank. After that I max my W for sustain or if I am doing well I max my Q for the damage.


How to Gank:

You should look to gank lanes that are pushed and try to kick them back away from their tower. There you can easily finish them. Also I should mention that your Q's are your gank. If you miss them you are wasting your time but if you hit your Q's that's free gold for you and your team.




No comments:

Post a Comment