Search for a Champ!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Kha'Zix in the Jungle

Alright for Kha'Zix I am going to be writing this guide.


Build:

In my opinion Kha'Zix is kind of risky to be playing because you always have to build him damage no matter what. I mean you could build him tanky but that would not work that well because he doesn't have any ability to use for peeling (Darius Pull, Garen Spin2win, Chogath's rupture, etc)

So I would start off dorans blade and a potion. Finish blue smite it and go back immediatly. Buy a few potions and run to red. Take Red take wraiths and look for a lane to gank. Also I would suggest evolving wings first because you can jump over wards with it's huge range which is very nice. All I can suggest is to build spirit of the elder lizard, brutalizer, Last Whisper, Black Cleaver, Ravenous Hydra and and other item followed by a GA.


Masteries: I run 21/9/0 because that is the best on Kha'zix as the 9 in defence allows you not to die in one basic attack and the 21 in offence to have a lot o damage.


Skill Order: Pretty self explanatory. Max Q then W then E and Evolve E then Q then R.

No comments:

Post a Comment