Search for a Champ!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Amumu in the Jungle

For Amumu I found a very good guide by WolfML who is very thorough in this guide. I suggest that you all take a look at it and tell me what you think.
Here is the link

I will make my own amumu guide as well.


Build:

Amumu's job is to be this tank that goes in the middle of the team and deals damage and punishes people when you attack them. But his downfall is that he rely's so much on mana to do anything. So for your first item you should start machete and 5 pots and start blue buff. After that turn it into a spirit of the ancient golem and build your next item based on their team comp. If you need mres rush a spirit visage and if you need armor get a ninja tabi and/or a sunfire cape. After that I suggest a rylais to stick onto an opponent with your W and a frozen heart for the extra mana because after all you are a mana hungry champion.

Skill Order:

I start with W as amumu and max E first. followed by W. and finally Q.

Masteries: 9/21/0

No comments:

Post a Comment